Thursday 15 April 2010

A few glorious spring pictures

09042010053

0904201005415042010057

Having discovered Windows Live Writer, I can now do very funky things within the blog. Anyway, momentarily stunned by the very outrageousness of their spring stance, the blossom caused me to stop and stare in the prosaically-named Norwood Recreation Park that I traverse on my way to Palace.

The picture of the red blossom is from my garden. It’s quite stunning every spring, but I have no idea what it is, although it makes my heart leap when the flowers appear.

2 comments:

Tania Kindersley said...

I too am a Live Writer convert.

Heaven to see real spring. We are at least three weeks away from blossom in my neck of the woods; all our daffs are not even open yet. So I am gazing with slight envy. x

Jo said...

It has been utterly peculiar to see trees madly blossoming everywhere with daffodils still going like gangbusters on the ground, but aesthetically very pleasing. And my violas are establishing themselves nicely.